Designed as a primary light, the LX20’s 6-degree concentrated light beam, reflecting off a polished metal reflector, punches through the water lighting the way with a clean center spot. Its compact design and provided quick release soft hand mount make it ideal for any type of diving requiring a good light source as well as travelling where weight matters.
Built around a unique LED chip that maximizes output and efficiency, the LX20 has four modes; high power, medium power, low power, and strobe. Using four Lithium Ion rechargeable 18650 3500ma protected-circuit batteries; the LX20 burns for 3.5 hours on high power, 7 hours on medium power, 14 hours on low power, and 35 hours in strobe mode.
An integrated microprocessor control unit monitors battery voltage to keep the light operating at its peak efficiency. As battery voltage drops, light output steps down eliminating the possibility of suddenly being left in the dark due to a dead battery. The light alerts the diver of this step down in light output by a series of flashes, after which, the light produces another 20-minutes of usable light.
With a 500 foot (152 m) depth rating, a rotary magnetic on/off switch, and a double o-ring seal body providing proven protection against flooding, the LX20 excels under all the rigors of diving.
Providing reliability, durability, and a light output brightness few other lights can boast, the LX20 is the next generation of technology-driven handheld lights that will take your diving to new levels whether exploring caves, penetrating wrecks, or night diving on a reef.
- Burn times and Outputs:
- High power: 3.5 hours at 1,100 Lumens
- Medium power: 7 hours at 550 Lumens
- Low Power: 14 hours at 275 Lumens
- Strobe: 35 hours at 1,100 Lumens
- Beam angle: 6-degree spot
- Light color temperature: Approximately 6500 Kelvin
- Batteries: Four Lithium Ion rechargeable 18650 3500ma protected-circuit
- 20-minutes burn time after light output step down from full power
- Strobe cycle time: 100ms on then 900ms off
- Mount: Quick release soft hand mount
- Activation: Rotary magnetic on/off switch
- Size: 5.8 in. (15cm) length, 2.15 in. (5.5cm) diameter
- Weight: 1.25 lbs. (0.56kg)
- Buoyancy: .5 lbs (227g) negative in water
- Charging time: Up to 9 hours from complete discharge
- Depth rating: 500 feet (152m)
- LED chip: CREE XM-L2 (U4 Bin)
- Compliance: RoHS compliant
- EVA Carrying Case Included
Made in the USA