Air Line RD2100XL Deck Mounted Gas Engine Hookah System
- Compressor: Thomas/Air Line, single-head, direct-drive, oil-free, Wobble-piston.
- Air Displacement: 12.5 CFM/FAD, 9.8 @ 50 PSI.
- Performance: Two to a depth of 85 feet, three to 60, four to 40 with Addit 100′ package(s).
- Air Rating: Breathable by Compressed Gas Association of America.
- Operating Speed: 3,600 RPM (This is important. Check the competition).
- Motor: Honda, 4 HP, 4 cycle, OHV.
- Operating Time: Three hours on 2-1/2 qts. gas.
- Warranty: One year, worldwide on compressor; two years on motor; one year on balance of system.
The deck mount equivalent of Model R2100XL, when you don’t need the case or float. Identical compressor/motor assembly, but mounted on a 16 by 16 by ¹ inch aluminum plate with white rubber footies and vibration isolators between the assembly and the plate. Two handles installed for easy carrying. Standard gear package is for two. For range away from boat or dock, it comes with two 100′ fully swiveled air hoses, with particle filters. Also standard are two adjustable regulators and belts to secure the hoses to the user’s waist.
The Standard gear Package:
|1||10′ US Navy heat hose|
|2||100′ fully swiveled, individual diver hoses|
|4||Washable, stainless-steel particle filters|
|2||Adjustable, hookah-specific, 2nd stage regulator w/fully rotational, 360¡ swivel|
|1||10′ Remote air intake and filter|
|1||Owners manual (Honda and Air Line/Thomas)|
*Compressor/engine on 16 by 16″ aluminum plate with vibration isolators and white deck protectors.
Off the compressor is a 10′ heat-transfer hose for air cooling. As shown, a 10′ intake snorkel assures clean, dry air when properly positioned under the boat top.
Suggested options: Add a 100′ package; hose extension; Nira II, full face masks with communications. See Hookah Accessories.