Submersible Systems Spare Air 3.0 cu ft Package # 300PK00327910S
|Maximum Capacity||3.0 cu ft / 85 liters|
|Length||13.4″ / 34 cm|
|Diameter||2.25″ / 5.71 cm|
|Maximum Pressure||3000 psi / 200 bar|
|Weight (full)||2.17 lb. / .985 kg|
|Water Volume||26.62 cu in / .42 liters|
|*Based on 1.6 liters per breath|
The preferred choice of Recreational Divers
- 3.0 cubic feet of air
- Tank finish in Anodized black for durability
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter (patented)
- Easily attaches to your BC with included holster and safety leash
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Breathe on demand regulator – No complicated instructions
- Completely redundant back-up miniature SCUBA system
- Faster than buddy breathing and easier than an octopus
Regulator Body – Our simple rugged design utilizes the same time proven technology found in typical regulators used by SCUBA Divers around the world. Our always-on, breathe on demand, balanced single stage regulator is easy to maintain and service.
Pressure Indicator – The standard indicator is easy to read by the White Indicator Pin rising up when the Spare Air has filled to 3000psi. A Dial Gauge Pressure Indicator is available as an optional accessory.
Purge Button – Clears the regulator and empties the Air Tank.
Mouthpiece – Standard regulator mouthpiece carried by SCUBA Diving Shops everywhere and is the same model used on most regulators.
Check Valve – Remove the cover and attach the yoke style Refill Adapter (included with every Spare Air, patent pending). Attach the other end to a filled SCUBA tank and in 30-60 seconds, your Spare Air is full.
3000 PSI Aluminum Tank – This SCUBA tank is manufactured just like standard SCUBA tanks, with the same safety features. The cylinder should be inspected annually and hydrostatically tested once every 5 years.
There are no reviews yet.