Air Line R260-4 Gas Engine Hookah System
The ORIGINAL direct-drive system (introduced on May 1st, 1999). Patriarch of the Air Line family of completely U.S. made hookah compressors made solely for The Air Line’s customers by the largest compressor manufacturer in the world. You can be lured with copies of the innovator, but don’t get fooled. It is unmatched in performance, features and low maintenance. Powered by the dependable 4.0 HP Honda engine, service on engine and compressor is available at thousands of locations. Top that one, copiers!
4.0 HP, OHV, 4/c Honda power.
Performance: 2 divers to depth of 70′, 3 divers to 40′.
- Compressor: Air Line/Thomas, single-head, direct-drive, oil-free, Wobble piston.
- Motor: 4.0 HP, OHV Honda
- Performance:Two to depth of 70′,three to 40′.
- Air Discharge: 9 CFM @ 0 PSI, 6 @ 50* running at our standard 3,400 RPM**.
- Operating Time: 3 hours plus, on just 2.7 qts. gas. (No mixing)
- Breathing Air Rating: Standard-E Compressed Gas Association of America.
- Size in Polypropylene storage/carry case: 19-1/2 by 25 by 17 inches high.
- Weight (in case, or on float): 46 lbs.
- Inflated float size: 38″ (Stable up to a three foot seas. Use, also as deck mount on 19-1/2 by 25″ pan.).
- Warranty: One year on compressor; two years on motor. One year all other parts.
When we talk about exclusive, we mean, well—exclusive. All marinized parts inside and out, PLUS a vented cover for wash out after a day on the ocean.
|The Standard gear Package:|
|1||Polypropylene storage case|
|1||5′ US Navy heat hose|
|1||Agricultural-grade inner tube|
|1||1,000 denier, U/V stabilized Cordura float cover|
|2||60′ fully swiveled, individual diver hoses|
|4||Washable, stainless-steel particle filters|
|2||Adjustable, hookah-specific, 2nd stage regulator w/fully rotational, 360! swivel|
|1||Air intake staff and filter|
|1||Down diver flag|
|1||Owners manual (Honda and Air Line/Thomas)|
|For a third diver, order the optional Addit Diver package from the Hookah Accessories section.|