The new Sherwood Oasis Pro is a completely new design and ready to provide you comfort and easy breathing in all diving conditions. The Oasis’s new 2nd stage proprietary valve design has been tested in the most rigorous conditions and continues to perform extraordinarily well. Both in the laboratory and in conducted testing the Sherwood Oasis has stood up to every test. The proprietary Moisture Retention Vane does an outstanding job capturing exhaled moisture and returns it upon inhalation. No more cotton mouth with this regulator! The larger diaphragm and purge cover and responsive to inhalation provide easy breathing throughout the dive. And the diver operated Venturi control allow the diver to adjust the setting. The Oasis 1st stage is a completely dry and environmentally sealed 1st stage maintains a clean interior. No gels or liquids to seal the Piston 1st stage design.
OASIS PRO 1ST STAGE
- Balanced flow by piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second
stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
- Dry-sealed first stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
- Tee – shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.
- Nitrox compatible up to 40%
OASIS PRO 2ND STAGE
- The Dual Vane System uses two similarly shaped vanes. The lower vane is solid and the top vane has 5 moisture capturing vents. The moisture is captured between the two vanes and upon inhalation the moisture returns to your mouth.
- Single Valve Tube Construction provides a precise channel for the poppet to travel
- Injection molded thermoplastic rubber seat is harder than silicone seats and maintains its shape and does not coin as deeply.
- Large co-molded mouthpiece uses two different silicone’s color tabs reduces jaw fatigue.
- Diver operated flow control switch.
- Free Parts for Life (Restrictions Apply)